Exclusive Private Members Club Offer From Robb Report
Enjoy discounted membership to the Royal Automobile Club of Australia.
One of the perks of being a Robb Report reader is the alignment our publication has with the world’s finest establishments.
On offer is a Robb Report Corporate Membership to one of Australia’s leading private members clubs, the Royal Automobile Club of Australia (RACA).
Alongside a range of social, leisure and business facilities the club hosts numerous events and interest groups with thought leaders from around the country and beyond. Club membership also comes with a raft of benefits from the RACA’s relationships with many of the finest clubs around the world.
Further, the club’s 89 Macquarie Street, Sydney, location is just two minutes away from Circular Quay station making it a convenient and central locale.
- Associate Membership available at a reduced rate for spouse/partner
- Extensive global network of 200 reciprocal Clubs
- Free NRMA Roadside Assistance
- Exceptional Member’s only rates on any of our seven conference, meeting or functions rooms
- Accommodation with 29 well-appointed rooms complete with Wi-Fi and Foxtel
- Access to secure valet parking
- Harbour Dining Room with spectacular views of Sydney Harbour
- Members’ lounge and bar
- Modern Fitness Centre
- Complimentary access to our Business Centre.
Membership is priced at $909 for the year. For more information click here.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Recommended for you
The line is made up of four expressions—Puncheon, Peated Malt, Spanish Oak and Mizunara.
By Bryan Hood
May 20, 2022