On offer is a Robb Report Corporate Membership to one of Australia’s leading private members clubs, the Royal Automobile Club of Australia (RACA).
Long recognised as one of the finest lifestyle clubs in the world, you are invited to experience the unique privileges and benefits offered by only one club. Club members enjoy access to a wonderful range of social, leisure and business facilities at the club and enjoy relationships with many of the finest clubs worldwide.
In addition, members have the opportunity to take part in member interest groups, attend events and participate in a wide range of activities. Club membership also includes many benefits that form part of being a RACA member, including complimentary Roadside assistance with the NRMA.
The club’s location is ideal to travel anywhere around Sydney. Located at 89 Macquarie Street, we are two minutes’ walk away from Circular Quay station, public bus stops and Sydney ferry transport.
Below is a summary of benefits in becoming an RACA member:
- Special Robb Report price*
- Associate Membership available at a reduced rate for spouse/partner
- Extensive global network of 200 reciprocal Clubs
- Free NRMA Roadside Assistance**
- Exceptional Member’s only rates on any of our seven conference, meeting or functions rooms
- Accommodation with 29 well-appointed rooms complete with Wi-Fi and Foxtel
- Access to secure valet parking
- Harbour Dining Room with spectacular views of Sydney Harbour
- Members’ lounge and bar
- Modern Fitness Centre
- Complimentary access to our Business Centre, including Wi-Fi, printing and faxing services
* A prerequisite of becoming Robb Report Corporate Membership is a prepaid component for the Minimum Spend of $500p.a. – prorated to the 30 June. **Please note the NRMA on offer is a classic coverage and cannot be upgraded.
Terms and conditions apply