The Watch Special Is Here
Exploring the finest luxury moves in global horology, the best in new automotive design, seasonal must-haves and more.
On sale from today, the lavish new issue of Robb Report proves a timely hit – this being a horologically heavy edition exploring the finest moves being made in modern watchmaking.
From time spent on the ground in Switzerland – gauging the future of gatherings such as this year’s Watches And Wonders as well as a poke about the Piaget manufacture – we also pull together the standout pieces to have landed so far this year (note: quite a few) and ponder the heightened and impressive expressions being delivered.
Our watch-led fashion editorial delivers contemporary ways in which to accessorise, we spend time on the Great Barrier Reef with Blancpain and its genuine efforts to ameliorate things and also sit with both Bulgari CEO Jean-Christophe Babin and acclaimed collector Auro Montanari, among others.
It’s not all timepieces, mind, as we also curate the best in covetable luxury:
- First drives of the Ferrari 296 GTB, McLaren 765 LT Spider, Rolls-Royce Black Badge Ghost and more
- Curated luxury ANZ wellness special – the best retreats and ultimate treatments
- Contemporary French food special
- The world’s best aquatic ‘playthings’ to own
- Villa D’este celebrates 150 faultless years
- Luxury winter fashion & fragrance
There’s more, of course, though we’ll let you uncover all we’ve managed to pack into this heady newcomer – further proof why Robb Report remains ANZ’s ultimate luxury expression.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Recommended for you
The distilleries included are Lagavulin, Talisker, Royal Lochnagar and Singleton.
June 23, 2022