Art, Design & Style Issue Is Here
Exclusives with Bugatti’s Etienne Salomé and Maserati’s new man, David Beckham, Brioni’s elegant return to form, the Countach at 50 and the very best of ANZ art, style and more.
The anticipated ‘art, design and style’ issue of Robb Report is now available on select newsstands.
The heady newcomer furthers the brand’s stature as ANZ’s ultimate luxury title — a collection of inspiring, engaging and informed editorial to push through spring and into summer.
In highlighting just some of what’s contained within, Editor-in-Chief Richard Clune catches up with former Bugatti designer – he who crafted La Voiture Noire – Etienne Salomé to explore his surprising new automotive venture.
Elsewhere, we spend time in Italy with David Beckham for an Australian exclusive detailing his new gig shaping an MC20 while fronting for Maserati, detail Brioni’s elegant return to form under the direction of Norbert Stumpfl, highlight the bold and sustainable moves being made in luxury footwear, learn of artist George Byrne’s return to Sydney and a new exhibition, deliver the ultimate luxury NSW road trip and much more — as further detailed here:
- Why Lord Howe Island Is Australia’s Ultimate Luxury Right Now
- Billionaire Gallerist And The Art World’s Leading Man: David Zwirner
- Spring Fragrance & Style Special
- The Lamborghini Countach At 50 — And The Road Ahead
- The Australian Aesthetic: Menswear Designer Christian Kimber
- 3D Printing’s Influence On Contemporary Industrial Design
- Robb Review: Ferrari Portofino M
- Men In This Town’s Giuseppe Santamaria
- Aerial Resort In The British Virgin Islands
There’s more, of course, and we encourage you to experience it ahead of newsstands by securing your copy today via the below link.
Better still, remain ahead of the pack and have luxury delivered direct to your door with an annual Robb Report subscription (inclusive of exclusive offers / concierge services / invites and more).
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Recommended for you
The line is made up of four expressions—Puncheon, Peated Malt, Spanish Oak and Mizunara.
By Bryan Hood
May 20, 2022