The Watch Issue Is Here
Our lavish horological annual is here – and the new dedicated 54-page watch section is just the beginning.
The new issue of Robb Report proves a true celebration of horology – with the anticipated annual Watch Issue debuting a dedicated horological section.
The new housing reflects the firm and growing engagement Robb Report ANZ – and indeed, our ever-expanding audience – holds for luxury timepieces of exception and allure, while showcasing and highlighting the craftsmanship, history and newfound enticement such pieces and brands possess.
Spanning 54-pages, the debut ‘Watch’ section delivers exclusive content that includes, but is not limited to:
- 2023’s Ultimate Timepieces – The Year’s Finest And What To Purchase
- Exclusive: Rolex Australia MD Benoit Falletti
- Jean-Claude Biver – The Return Of The ‘King’
- Art, Watches & Richard Orlinski
- Why Breguet Is Making ‘Modern’ Moves
- Patek Phillipe CEO Thierry Stern
- Watches & Wonders – What Really Went On In 2023 (and was it worth it?)
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Independents
- Omega’s Global Moves
Naturally, it’s not all bridges and balance springs. We explore what Purosangue really means to Ferrari, head to Queenstown for the ultimate in alpine luxury, and take the (off-)road less travelled with the Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato.
Elsewhere, it’s Defender vs Defender in the desert, we reveal (and revel in) Greece’s best kept secret, and speak to the Duke of Richmond–also the overseer of the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Join us as we unpack the best in winter wines and rev up the new McLaren Artura (not necessarily in that order). Of course, there’s also a healthy dose of winter style and grooming content.
Proof, once again, that Robb Report ANZ is the region’s ultimate luxury expression.
The hefty new Watch Issue is now available here and on select newsstands.