In this watch-focused issue which focuses on time spent on the ground in Switzerland – gauging the future of gatherings such as this year’s Watches And Wonders as well as a poke about the Piaget manufacture – we also pull together the standout pieces to have landed so far this year (note: quite a few) and ponder the heightened and impressive expressions being delivered.
Our watch-led fashion editorial delivers contemporary ways in which to accessorise, we spend time on the Great Barrier Reef with Blancpain and its genuine efforts to ameliorate things and also sit with both Bulgari CEO Jean-Christophe Babin and acclaimed collector Auro Montanari, among others.
It’s not all timepieces, mind, as we also curate the best in covetable luxury:
- First drives of the Ferrari 296 GTB, McLaren 765 LT Spider, Rolls-Royce Black Badge Ghost and more
- Curated luxury ANZ wellness special – the best retreats and ultimate treatments
- Contemporary French food special
- The world’s best aquatic ‘playthings’ to own
- Villa D’este celebrates 150 faultless years
- Luxury winter fashion & fragrance